Survey Votes

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, deeds@sed170.hac.com
Subject: Survey Votes
From: Cory Carpenter <coryc@sequent.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 92 14:29:18 -0700
Dean Deeds asked me the following question:

>I notice you included all your cars in your survey illustration.
>[That is, I _assume_ those are all your cars.]  Is this really
>the intent?  Since it's an SOL list, shouldn't it be confined
>to {L|M|B}BCs?

I'm of two minds on this.  When we did the survey last year, some people
included only their LBCs, others listed *everything* down to their kid's
little red wagon.  Admittedly, British cars are the raison d'etre of the
SOL, but if you're having trouble adjusting the muffler pulley on your
'63 ForChrylEvy Whizbanger and notice that another SOL has a '62 version
of the same car, you might want to ask their advice.

I'll throw the question open to the SOL at large:  LBCs only in the
survey, or not?

Please reply only to me, with the same subject as this message, to save
bandwidth.  (Time to add another line to the ol' filter... .)

-coryc