Car For Sale

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Car For Sale
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Fri, 15 May 92 17:36:34 -0700

Seen on the way home last night from work. In Phoenix, Az.

1970 MG Midget For Sale.
Restoration started, not finished, needs painting and minor dent removal.
Body looked to be in very good shape, no rust was visible.
Also need interior work done. Needs no mechcanical work done.
Runs real good.
Has the following extra parts:
Transmission, engine, wheels, and other misc. parts.

The reason the owner wants to sell it is he rebuilding/restoring a jeep
and he needs the money for it, as he can not afford to do both. He also
said he would rather sell it to someone that knew about these cars,
rather than sell it to some teenager that knows nothing about them. He
wants it to go to a good home. He also told me he would hold off on
selling it if one of us were interested in it. ( I told him about our
mailing list and what kind of things we discuss here, He was quite
impressed that we had an international membership)

Asking price, get a hold of yourself, I almost dropped a load when he
told me what he wants to get out of it. $1000.00 ( I think he might even
negotiate some.)

Phone number where he can be reached at is (602) 375-2017 (I beleive his
name is Jim, I don't remember for sure.) Just mention my name (Bruce Carter).
BTW He works nights, so you can either leave a message or try back.

I can be reached at (602)435-0871 or (602)492-5654. I will be willing to
test drive the car and setup any arrangement if anyone is interested.

Bruce...