XK150 spotted

To: Wayne Angevine <angevine@badger.Colorado.EDU>
Subject: XK150 spotted
From: berry@athos.pei.com (Berry Kercheval)
Date: Tue, 19 May 92 09:06:05 PDT
><angevine@badger.Colorado.EDU> said:

Wayne> I saw a lovely XK150 coupe this morning driving down the street in
Wayne> front of my house.

That's funny.  Sunday *I* saw a lovely XK150 coupe driving down the
street near *my* house.

It was white too and looked very nice.  I didn't follow it as I was on
my way to pick up our carry-out dinner, but I will if I see it again.

Somehow I don't think it was the same one, though.

---

The TR-6 around the corner from my house seems to have been sold or
traded for a Datsun 510.  Now, 510's are very nice little cars, but
they have an insufficient LBC quotient.  Perhaps this is why the owner
never waved back  -- he wasn't *really* a LBC owner.

  --berry