Re: XK150 spotted

To: berry@athos.pei.com (Berry Kercheval)
Subject: Re: XK150 spotted
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1992 15:00:16 PDT
When I dropped Sarah off and British-European Auto Repair, the founder
and father of the current proprietor drove up in his Jag 3.8 S Saloon.
Pretty car. I went over and complimented him on it, and he showed off
how well the doors fit and how easily they close, which is his favorite
thing to show off on the car!

Anyway, this time he told me about how he bought the car 27 years ago:
he and his family were living in the Marina in SF, and he bought it for
his wife's birthday. But didn't tell her -- she went out, came back in
and said to him, "You know, someone's made a mistake -- they've left a
new Jag in our carport!"