Re: More brake bleeding info

To: mjb@hoosier (Mark Bradakis)
Subject: Re: More brake bleeding info
From: pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@medtron.medtronic.COM (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Wed, 20 May 92 12:26:38 CDT
mjb writes >

>One minor annoyance with the vacuum at the brake approach is that bleeder
screws are not airtight.  The threads are loose, and air can be sucked in from
around the threads, diminishing the benefits of bleeding this way.

Bingo.  Just say no.  Honest, I don't get a royalty for each E Z Bleed sold!
But that is the better way to do this.  Never got a solid pedal in the
Midget til I used the E Z Bleed.  The smooth, steady 20psi on the master
cylinder really works well.

--
Login name: phile                       In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324