More brake bleeding info

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: More brake bleeding info
From: Greg Meythaler <Greg_Meythaler@ccm.hf.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 92 08:33:02 PST
     I was given one about a year ago, but I haven't tried it out yet.
                          greg_meythaler@ccm.hf.intel.com

    I saw this neat tool in a car magazine the other day for bleeding
-the brakes.
 It seems to consist of a hand squeeze vacumn pump, hoses, and a few small
-bits
 of something or other.  You start by filling the master cylinder and
-bleeding
 it (I've never seen this- just peculiar to Umherican cars?), and then
-attaching
 the pump to the left front wheel, bleeding it, and working your way to the
 other front wheel, and then doing the back.   It looked pretty painless,
-and
 would most likely work with any kind of brake setup.   I'll look it up
-tonite
 if anyone wants the company name/number/price.

Greg