Sighting...

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: Sighting...
From: cat@buast9.bu.edu (James Howard)
Date: Thu, 21 May 92 23:24:01 EDT
So there I was, sitting on the windowsill of my dorm room, on the first floor
of my building.  I was facing a side street off of Kenmore Square here in
Boston, when a beautiful white MGA comes barreling down the street.  It had
centre lock dunlop disk wheels, and the Taxachusetts license plate read:

                                DELUXE

Obviously one of the 300 or so MGA Deluxes.  I jumped out of the window and
chased it down the street, but the driver was to quick for me.  From what I
saw of it, it was in excellent shape.  Wish I could had a better look.
Sigh...

James Howard
Still looking for time to finish my `A'.