MGB seats

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu, kendall@cheysco.chey.com
Subject: MGB seats
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 92 16:29:36 -0700
Kendall,

I too have been having thoughts of replacing my stock seats.  I would like to
get something with some lumbar support.  I'm not only tired of the sore back
from >3 hr drives, but I'm tired of passangers complaining about the
uncomfortable seats.  Mine are stock '68 in excellent condition including
padding & leather uplstry.  I suspect the seats from a '70s Honda CIVIC
might fit.  I went on two 24 hr drives in one and know they are comfortable
on a long trip.  But first I will take the car to an upulstry shoppe and
find out if they can add lumbar support to the existing seat back.

Umm you didn't say what years your BGT parts car is but if you have a spare
day night  mirror, 1970-1980 BGT, in good condition, I would be interested
in purchasing same.

TeriAnn