Re: your mail

To: akgua!att!medtron.medtronic.COM!pwcs!phile@hoosier.utah.edu (Philip J Ethier)
Subject: Re: your mail
From: tdm@akguc.att.com
Date: Thu, 28 May 92 08:28 EDT
     About 12 years ago when I lived in Wisconsin, I read in the
paper that someone had some TR4 parts for sale.  I left on a Sunday
afternoon telling my wife that I was going to look for the hood
emblem for my TR4A.  The address turned out to be a farm house. The
guy that lived there was in his 70's and was getting out of the
sports car hobby.  During the long Wisconsin winter he had totally
diassembled a TR4 in his barn.  He discarded the rusty body and was
selling the entire boxed-up TR4 for $100.....the engine, transmission,
lights, instruments, glass, bumpers, hood, etc.  He loaned me his trailor
to haul this home.  My wife said, "I thought you were going for a hood
emblem ?!"  There was no hood emblem included in what I bought.
     You gotta have spares.....

Don Mathis