Re: your mail

To: gfd@akguc.att.com
Subject: Re: your mail
From: pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@medtron.medtronic.COM (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Wed, 27 May 92 15:04:46 CDT
George DeVeau writes >

>My wife, strange as it may seem, believes that three TR3 rear
ends are too many.

When we bought the Lotus and sold the Midget with all the parts I had, I told
my wife "The bad news is, the Lotus didn't come with a lot of spares."  She
replied, "And the good news ist, the Lotus didn't come with a lot of spares."
Don't they realize you need to have some stuff "just in case"?

This is not a male-female thing though.  Terriann must have a mountain of
sparesfor her fleet.  :-)

--
Login name: phile                       In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324