chopped minis

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: chopped minis
From: gerry@probe.att.com
Date: Thu, 28 May 92 09:56 EDT
> Some discussion of custom Minis going on.  I think I've seen them all!
> the chop-tops (lowered rooves) (heck, how do they get in those things!)

There used to be a company in the UK which lowered the roof of Mini's,
I think widened them by a couple of inches and then lowered the suspension
as well. I have a pictures at home of one, and it looks very nice, although
at first glance, you have a hard time working out what they have done
to the car. I think it was Broadspeed who did the conversions, the last
time I saw one for sale, the price was very high

Gerry