re: Shirts again ... YES

To: fluke!pwv@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: re: Shirts again ... YES
From: mikej@apd.MENTORG.COM (Mike Johnson)
Date: Thu, 28 May 92 08:17:50 PDT
>Pat Vilbrandt       John Fluke Mfg. Co., Inc.        Everett, Washington USA
>writes ...
>Ok, I just called a local place that has done some shirts for us in the past.
>It looks like I could get 25 shirts made up for about $290 (100% cotton) or
>$270 (50%-50%).  So, with shipping it looks like I could get shirts made
>for about $15 (100%) each ($13 for 50%-50%).  Does this sound reasonable?
>Would anyone be interested?  (This would be for a single, 4-color image,

Ed's mail was ahead in my mailer and I replyed to it directly.  But since
Pat's is here...

I have Pat's paper copy on the logo.  I use it at the Portland All British
Field Meet.  Works great.  Got to meet TeriAnn (with one r and few spares)
and several local people.  Therefore I am in for a shirt X-Large.  I would
also like the polo type but am willing to go with whatever.  I do like the
idea of the address added to the logo, if mjb has no objection.  Course that
will mean lots more volume.  Imagine having so much info on LBC's that we
can delete some without reading it or feeling guilt.

                            mikej@apd.mentorg.com