Clutch fork pivot pin on 1500 midget

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: Clutch fork pivot pin on 1500 midget
From: Dean_Zywicki%NIHDCRT.BITNET@CU.NIH.GOV
Date: Thu, 28 May 92 11:48:01 EDT
|Date: 5-28-92  11:47am
|From: Dean Zywicki:dcrt:nih
|  To: {british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu}:INTERNET
|Subj: Clutch fork pivot pin on 1500 midget
   I received the replacement clutch fork pivot pin for my 1500 midget
yesterday.  The reason I needed a replacement is that the old one wasn't
there when I took everything apart.  From the looks of the setup it
doesn't inspire confidence on my part that the new one will stay in
there either.  It looks like it would be possible to put a weld on the
two ends of the hole, but that seems like a bad idea for when it needs
to come out next.  Any suggestions ?

     Dean