Re: Jensen GT

To: neilson@mprgate.mpr.ca (Robert Neilson)
Subject: Re: Jensen GT
From: tj@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Thu, 28 May 92 12:40:30 CDT
> I looked at the car again and mentally chopped the roof off - and I knew it
> was based on the Jensen Healey. Sure enough it was - a 1976 (from the For Sale
> sign) Jensen-Healey GT.
>
> I didn't even know they made these things.

There's one of these in my neighborhood that is used as a daily
driver.  It also turns up at area car shows.  If memory serves, only
about 3000 were made.

> Do these have the same dohc Lotus engine?

I don't believe there's any difference between the roadster and the GT
except for the body and interior.
--
T.J. Higgins | higgins@ingr.com | Intergraph Mapping Sciences | Huntsville, AL
"Concrete shoes.....cyanide.....TNT....." -- AC/DC