British Race Car for Sale

To: british-cars@hoosier.utah.edu
Subject: British Race Car for Sale
From: Cognitive Dissonance On-A-Stick <sfisher@wsl.dec.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 92 16:27:47 PDT
1965 MGB, prepared for SCCA E Production.  Has good school/regional
motor, dynoed at 110 bhp at the crank.  Needs distributor, one
wheel bearing.  Has ratty set of rain tires, slicks on Campagnolos,
spare set of stock MGB wheels (minus tires) for trailering.
Re-engineered front end (lower A-arm relocated for proper
camber) with Carrera coil-overs, ducting to brakes; two
trailing/one leading arm at rear with slotted leaf springs.
Passed tech last November.  Last won in 1987; needs only a
killer motor and someone already partway up the learning
curve to be competitive.  Comes with lightweight trailer.
$2900 or best offer; the suspension alone is worth that.
Reply or call me at (415) 688-1560 work, (408) 736-3124
evenings.  The car is in Sunnyvale, CA.  Sorry, I lost my
tow vehicle so I can't deliver it.

--Scott Fisher