Last call for survey responses

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Last call for survey responses
From: Cory Carpenter <coryc@sequent.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 92 13:43:34 -0700
OK, I'm going to wait about another week before compiling the survey responses,
so send yours along if you want to be listed.

To date I've received data from 76 SOLers in 25 states of the U.S., one
in Japan, and three each in Australia, Canada, and England.

We had 114 respondents last year -- I can't believe that the flickering
flame is burning *this* low!

Survey information can be sent either to sol-survey@autox.team.net, or,
with the subject line "SOL survey", directly to me.  The preferred
format for your information is appended to this message.

-coryc

--------------8<----------cut here------------8<------------cut here-----------

Name:  your name here
Email: your *valid* Email address here
       [optional street and/or mailing address]
Area:  city, state, country [optional postal/zip code]
       [optional phone number]

MAKE            MODEL                   YEAR    COND    COMMENTS
manufacturer    model name              'xx     1-6     info about car

Any comments you'd like to include go here.

--------------8<----------cut here------------8<------------cut here-----------

Here's the definition of the rating system:

Rating Scale
------------
1)  Mint; show quality

2)  Excellent; not show quality, but everything works and the paint,
    body and interior show no defects or wear.

3)  Good; not everything works, the paint, body and interior not
    perfect but nothing needs immediate attention.

4)  Fair; some mechanical work is needed to put the car in proper working
    order, it could use paint/body work; however, the car is driveable.

5)  Poor/Under (re)construction;  Car needs work to be driveable again.
    Everything is there, car is restoreable.

6)  Basket Case/Parts Car;  Parts may not all be
    there, car may or may not be restoreable.

Here's my own information as an example:

Name:  Cory R. Carpenter
Email: coryc@sequent.com
       265 SW 149th Ave
Area:  Beaverton, OR, USA 97006
       (503) 641-7120 (home)
       (503) 578-5879 (work)

MAKE            MODEL                   YEAR    COND    COMMENTS
Lotus           Europa S2               '69     2.5     4 at the moment --
                                                        need to have a
                                                        hub spindle rebuilt.
Plymouth        Satellite               '70     4       Old Reliable
Volkwagen       Rabbit (non-FI gas)     '76     6       Not really 6, more
                                                        like 4. I'm just mad
                                                        at it at the moment.