SOL identifier

To: british-cars%hoosier.utah.edu@uunet.uu.net
Subject: SOL identifier
From: archer@hsi86.hsi.com (Garry Archer)
Date: Fri, 29 May 92 17:14:45 -0400
I like t-shirts meself.  I wear them all the time.  To work in
the summer, at home, at soccer, on holiday, etc, etc.  I tend
to prefer them in white though.  The brighter the better.  Albeit
a BRG t-shirt wouldn't be out of the question!  BTW:  I have one
of the British Car magazine t-shirts.  They only come in royal
blue, but its very nice all the same.  I'll have to wear it at
British Cars Day at Brookline, MA, this year.

If it was the majority consensus, I wouldn't be opposed to the polo shirt.

Decals, badges and patches tend to get lost in my drawers (no, not the ones
I wear!)  :-}   I still have a couple of nice stickers from the Donington
Collection, but I have yet to find the right car to stick 'em on!

Keep up the good work!

Garry Archer Esq.       archer@hsi.com
3M Health Information Systems,  Wallingford, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"An Englishman never enjoys himself, except for a noble purpose." - A.P.Herbert