Re: XJS

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: XJS
From: acg@hermes.dlogics.com
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1992 16:12:37 CDT
Well, I just got off the phone with my voicemail system, and wouldn'tcha
know it, while I was talking to the spouse about what a busy day I was
having, Dan Jedlicka had been promptly returning my phone call. Anyway,
he left a very thorough message to say basically, "Yup, it was a typo
on the part of the Composition Department," and a pretty big one at that.
It turns out that William Clay Ford already owns an E-type; what he's
looking for is simply a DB4 or DB5 to add to his collection. There, now,
don't we all feel better? :-)

-- Andy

P.S. He also mentioned that we were very alert in catching that!