Re: Ideas to sell restored Sunbeam Alpine

To: doug@dsg.tandem.com (Doug Bering)
Subject: Re: Ideas to sell restored Sunbeam Alpine
From: tj@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 92 8:15:44 CDT
Doug Bering writes:
>   I've got a 1967 Sunbeam Alpine that has been fully rebuilt from the
> ground up.  I'd like to sell it, but these cars represent such a special
> market that I'm looking for ideas on how to reach potential buyers.
>
>   I've thought about putting it in a show, an auction, Hemmings, a
> Concourse or a Sunbeam Club outing, but I don't have leads on
> any of these.  That's why I'm sending this message.

Hemmings is a good start.  Also, here's a list of Sunbeam clubs that
was posted to the list a while back:

 California Association of Tiger Owners:1707 236th ST:Torrance: CA 95116
 Sunbeam Alpine Club:156 Checkers Dr:San Jose: CA 95116: S. Barnes
 Sunbeam Alpine Club:1752 Oswald Pl:Santa Clara: CA 95050: Ruth Bash
 Sunbeam Owners Group:2250 Rosecrans:San Diego: CA 92106: Ole Olson
 Sunbeam Tiger Owners Assoc.:PO Box 771:Los Gatos: CA 95031: R. McLeod 250
members
 Sunbeam Tiger Owners Assoc.:388 Sequoia Av:Redwood City: CA 94061: Terry Taylor
 Tigers East/Alpines East:RD 4 Box54:Tunkannock: PA 18657

Best of luck,
--
T.J. Higgins | tj@alpine.b17a.ingr.com | Intergraph Mapping Div | Huntsville, AL
"Innocence dying in so many ways