MGB-V8

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB-V8
From: Dan Graves <dan@mothra.rose.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 92 17:32:39 PDT
I currently own a '64 MGB with a small block Ford V8.  Does anyone
else out there happen to own or once owned something similar?  I'm
looking for some advice on how to insulate the passenger compartment
from the heat.  The motor has headers that collect through the wheel
wells and the exhaust system continues under the floorboards and
seats.  It feels great in the winter!  8-)  But it'd be nice to be
able to drive it more in the summer months.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

                                        - Dan