Re: Tulsa to Calgary in a Spitfire

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, zgap04@cal.amoco.com
Subject: Re: Tulsa to Calgary in a Spitfire
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 92 13:08:47 -0400
        First, is there any weak point to your engine?  If there is,
bring parts associated with it.  I'd bring a cap, rotor, spare plugs,
new belt, and electrical repair stuff.  I had a rocker adjustment
fly apart.  Bring spare nuts and bolts.  Don't forget to grease
all of the suspension components before you go.  make sure you have
a good set of balanced tires too.  bring as many tools as you can
along with a flashlight and some stuff to wash your hands with.

woodruff@caen.engin.umich.edu