August issue of CAR

To: SOL <british-cars@hoosier>
Subject: August issue of CAR
From: berry@athos.pei.com (Berry Kercheval)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 92 10:32:20 PDT
>>>>> On Wed, 19 Aug 1992 08:54:50 -0700, brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
>said:

Bruce> [Re: XJ220] I wonder what the insurance would cost a year on
Bruce> the thing. I suspect that if you can afford one you would
Bruce> probably do self insurance on it.

Um, but in California you are required by law to have insurance.  I
understand that in some states you must show proof of insurance to
register the car.

Bruce> That be the car that dreams are made of.

Amen to THAT!

  --berry

--
Berry Kercheval :: berry@pei.com :: Protocol Engines, Inc.  Mt. View, CA
"Car pool fatigue: it's like shell shock, but you don't get any VA benefits.