My address has changed slightly ...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: My address has changed slightly ...
From: thos@suite.sw.oz.au (Thomas Cohen)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 92 8:33:29 EST
I'm now at

        thos@suite.sw.oz.au

Ob Brit-cars:

Went with a guy from work to look at a Moke last week. Really cool
little car (freezing, in fact, as it had no canopy) with a Cooper S
engine, Weber, alloy wheels, etc.  So he bought it, and gave me all
the spare parts that came with it as he didn't want them!
I tried offering money but he wouldn't take it!!!

I got a complete 1275 short motor, 3 heads including 2 Cooper S heads,
a 40mm Dellorto and a 1 1/2" SU!!  All I gotta do now is get them out
of the boot of the Cooper.

In other, not so good news, I advertised one of the Minis for sale
and in 10 days received two (2) phone calls. Hmph. I may as well
keep the blasted thing. (oy veh ;^)

regards,
thos