Re: OHMY MGC

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, glb@s1.gov
Subject: Re: OHMY MGC
From: "Jerry Kaidor" <jerry_kaidor@engtwomac.synoptics.com>
Date: 27 Aug 92 12:20:42 U
   RE>OHMY MGC
Gary,

     To clean out your gas tank, use either MEK or Berryman's Chemtool.  The
MEK is probably cheaper, the Berryman's easier to find ( at any auto parts
store ).  Either one of these will cut right through your varnish.  Either one
of these requires rubber gloves and eye protection.  About a quart of either
should do it.

        - Jerry