Re: OHMY MGC

To: wsadler@silver.ucs.indiana.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net, glb@s1.gov
Subject: Re: OHMY MGC
From: Kendall Robinson <kendallr@smtplink.chey.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 92 09:01:12 EST

>You might try calling:
>British Racing Green
>302 368-1117
>talk to Jim Knight

>Good luck,

>Will

          I never could seem to get along with Jim Knight.  Seems like
          every time I went in there, he was in a foul mood.

          One time he tried to tell me that if my 67 MGB GT had a
          tube type rear, it was because someone must have converted
          it.  He told me that "tube type rears didn't appear until
          such and such a date".  I tried to tell him that "all GTs
          had tube type rears".  He tried to tell "no way"...

          He does have a big yard full of British sports cars in
          various states of decay, and lots of parts too.

          Kendall