HELP

To: ANDERSON@ccit.arizona.edu
Subject: HELP
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1992 11:40:38 -0700

I had a similar problem recently when I had the altenator self-destruct
very late one nite (actually very early morning). I took and wired the
IND lead directly to the ignition lite. Solved problem. The only
diference was that my lite glowed dimly when the car was running and the
only way that I noticed it was that all of the lites were off and when I
went to shut off the car I noticed that the lite was glowing very dimly.

That very same wire also goes to the fuel pump, the overdrive switch and
I beleive one other place( think this is the emergency cut-off switch),
look in the Haynes manual schematics it will tell you everywhere it goes.

I have the same problem with P.O. doing a butcher job with the wiring
harness. I am about to the point of replacing certain sections of the
bundle just to eliminate most if not all of the electrical problems I
seem to have on a regular basis.

Bruce...