TR-3 Fender help

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-3 Fender help
From: chenault@networx.com (John Chenault )
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 93 12:30:05 PDT
Greetings:

I'm in the midst of a DIY restore of a 59 TR-3 and am trying to decide if
it makes more sense for me to attempt to repair the read fenders, or to buy
replacements.

The PO attempted a repair using lots of bondo, but the fenders are still
in sad shape.  A re-repair will be dificult, and if it's possible to buy
fenders which fit, I would prefer that route.  Additionally, I am looking
for a source for a door skin.

I know that TRF and Moss sell these parts, has anyone had experience with
their products, or can someone who has been through this give me some
advice.

Thanks for your help

John