1977 MG midget for Sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 1977 MG midget for Sale
From: jcl7452@ucs.usl.edu
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1993 23:31:05 -0500
1977 MG Midget 1500 for sale:
        Rebuilt engine (in February 93)
        New Weber Carb (fall 92)
        New Top (July 93)
        New Windshield (April 93)
        New Clutch/slave cylinder/rebuilt master cylinder
        Color: Deep Yellow (not original color but looks nice)
        Body: Good shape

        I've had this car for ~12 months.  I've sunken many $$$$
        getting it running.  I drive it every day to work and back
        (10 miles daily) with no problems. I've also taken a few longer
        trips of about 100 miles since having it rebuilt.  I now find the
        car quite reliable! I hate to sell it but I need a 4 door car
        with air conditioning (Louisiana heat and humidity!) that my
        wife can also drive (She's too short to drive a Midget!)

        Asking $4000.

        Jim Lynch
        318/ 235-2283 evenings
        318/ 266-8588 day

   | Jim Lynch                                        jcl7452@ucs.usl.edu |
   | U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service                                       |
   | National Wetlands Research Center                                    |
   | Lafayette, Louisiana 70506                                           |