DC SOL outing

Subject: DC SOL outing
From: "Gregory T. Fieldson" <krikor@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1993 10:16:53 -0400
Washingtonians and Baltimoreans,
It is not official ('cause we're not official) but there will be a
minor gathering of SOL members to have a little food and drink at
"Red, Hot and Blue" in Laurel, Maryland tomorrow, July 8th, at 7:30pm.

Any and all are welcome, although I suspect that anyone showing up in
a truly shiny and polished lbc with stories of how wonderfully behaved
their car has been recently are likely to be drowned in a vat of barbeque
sauce! ;-)

Vehicles which will probably not be in attendance (but may be maligned)
include TR7s, midgets, spitfires.

If anyone wants to drop in, and needs directions, please send me a note.
I know how to get to the restaurant, but I don't think I could give the
directions in terms of road names and numbers.

Greg F.