Re: Problem: My Wife wants and Alfa - Reply

To: "Will Sadler" <SADLER@law.indiana.edu>, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Problem: My Wife wants and Alfa - Reply
From: robbp@healey_haven.esd.sgi.com (Robb Pryor)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1993 10:04:57 -0700
On Jul 8, 10:00am, "Will Sadler" wrote:
> Subject: Re:  Problem: My Wife wants and Alfa - Reply
> The one car that I have definitely gotten her to accept as an alternative to
>the
> Alfa is a Nash Metropolitan.

This is hard for me to understand.  I'd put Alfas and Metropolitans at opposite
ends of any spectrum you'd care to mention, except usual Italian vs. British
reliability issue.

--
Robb Pryor                                  VLSI Group,
Phone: (415)390-1230                        Digital Sight and Sound Division,