NE BBQ rescheduled...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: NE BBQ rescheduled...
From: Tom Monson <monson@hpsadtm.sad.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 93 13:19:42 -0700
I have had no luck locating a replacement for the handbrake rubber boot in my
'70 Spitfire.  Do any of you know where I might find 1) and original
replacement2) an aftermarket replacement or 3) anything similar that I could
adapt?  Its
made of black rubber and fits over the handbrake lever ('tween the seats on the
driveline tunnel) in a Spitwad).  The stock boot is stapled to a piece of
fiber-b
board which is then screwed to the tunnel.  I could make almost any similar
bootwork.
                               Thanks,

Tom Monson
'70 Spitfire MK III