for sale - TR6 stock springs (and a warning)

To: passaret@sol.med.ge.com
Subject: for sale - TR6 stock springs (and a warning)
From: John Wroclawski <jtw@lcs.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 93 16:52:48 -0400
   Date: Mon, 12 Jul 93 13:34:38 CDT
   From: "Mr. Mike" Passaretti x7-4485 <passaret@sol.med.ge.com>

   I bought the SAH606's (T26 Front Coil Spring Competition Grade)
   I was told that the spacers (which I don't have) were not necessary.

I can't speak about TR4A's specifically, though I thought the springing
was roughly the same as the earlier cars. For the earlier cars:

  the "stock" spring sold by TRF is a factory replacement for the
  original stock spring, but is designed to be fitted -without- the
  aluminium spacers which were used originally.

  the "competition" spring sold by TRF (part # SAH606) is designed to
  be used -with- the original factory spring spacers.

                                -john
John Wroclawski
jtw@lcs.mit.edu