British Car Day in Brookline

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Day in Brookline
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: 15 Jul 1993 13:28:13 -0500 (EST)
Hello Again,

This Sunday is British Car day at the Museum of Transportation, Brookline MA.
The event is open to all British cars, and the gates open at 9:00. I believe
that there is a cutoff to the number of participants due to space restrictions,
I know that last year they had to turn away cars after they got 220 total.

At any rate I intend to be there in my Carmine TR6 with the silver stripe.

Any SOLers want to meet like we did last year?

Bye,
rml

p.s. the museum has a display of 'Mericun Muscle Cars...it's pretty cool.

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |