Product recommendation

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Product recommendation
From: Cory Carpenter <coryc@sequent.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 93 15:45:56 -0700
I thought others might be interested in hearing about a hand cleaner I just
discovered.  It comes in a squeeze tube, and it's called Simple Green.  (This
is a variant on some stuff that helped get me my full cleaning deposit back the
last two times I moved.)  The hand-cleaner version works quite well, and
doesn't leave your hands greasy like "Gunk" or "Goop" or whatever it's
called does.

Sorry, no Brit-car content except that it does a dandy job of removing
Castrol LMA.  (Oh, it also works on non-water-soluable stuff like grease.)

;^)

-coryc