Waxoyl

To: roda_ac@po.gis.prc.com
Subject: Waxoyl
From: asj@dsbc.icl.co.uk (Adrian Jefferies)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 93 10:10:03 BST
Hi,

I've never actually used the stuff myself, but it is popular
and has been on the UK market for donkeys years. Its oil based
& rather expensive. When I had some work done to my TR4, I asked
for the frame to be liberally coated (inside & out) & this was
done, but they used an identical agricultural equivalent.

so: try your local farm machinery garage

The only thing I do know is that the applicator works fine the
first time & the gums up solid ...

Some folks use old engine oil squirted into TR2->6 frames, but
a bizarre space/time fault apparently occurs as its possible
to just keep filling is up & it never comes out ...

Regards, Adrian
        asj@dsbc.icl.co.uk