MGC clutch size...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
Subject: MGC clutch size...
From: Gary L. Berry <glb@s1.gov>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 93 9:01:56 PDT
Hey All;

        I need to change the clutch in my MGC, but am having problems
with suppliers trying to figure out what size I need. The problem is, I
would like to have the parts in hand before I tear the "C" apart, as I
would like to only have it down for one day instead of a week or so. I
have been told that the size clutch I have goes anywhere from 9" to
9.25" up to 9.5". Does anyone know for sure the size I will need?
--
| "Theater is Life,                           Gary L. Berry |
|  Film is Art,                                glb@s1.gov   |