B exhaust and Model cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: B exhaust and Model cars
From: interf!atlas!jhoward@uunet.UU.NET (James Howard)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 93 10:31:46 EDT
After some thought and much advise (thanks to all of you who
responded), I have decided to replace the muffler that is under my
seat with a section of pipe, relying on the rear muffler to muffle.
If this turns out to be too loud, I will reconsider, but I figure it
can't be any louder than it is now with a quarter size hole upstream
of most of the muffling.

On another note, my father just accepted a job offer that requires him
to move to Japan.  He will not be able to take his therapy (his MG's)
with him.  I am worried about what he will do if he has no outlet for
relieving stress.  I mean, he might start going to bars and watching
baseball and playing golf.  Well, in Japan, maybe not golf.  Anyway,
to give him something to do, I thought I would give him a TBC, a Tiny
British Car, in the form of a model you put together.  Give him
something to work on.  However, I have not been able to find a British
car here.  Do any of you know where I can get one?

James