Re: The saga continues (TR7 problems)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The saga continues (TR7 problems)
From: Clay Robinson <crobinso@sesky4102b.pl.osd.mil>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 93 17:28:18 EDT
From: crobinso
Full-Name: Clay Robinson@program support
Subject: Daimler/Lanchester Convention
To: british-cars@autox.team.net

The North American Daimler/Lanchester convention will be held this
weekend in Bethelehem, PA.  The last convention that I went to was
three years ago in Princeton, N.J. and there were not a lot of cars
there but it was neat.  There were 6 Daimler Dart SP-250s there, a
Daimler Dauphine (one of the neatest cars to ever come out of England!)
and numerous other Daimlers but no Lanchesters.

My SP-250 was there then: but probably not this year.  Is any one
going to this super event?  OR are Mr. Buja and I the only ones around
who have one of these neat cars?

Clay Robinson
clay@tmn.com