TR8 4 sale!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR8 4 sale!
From: vanmatre@nprdc.navy.mil (Nick Van Matre)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1993 08:32:47 -0700
I was perusing the classifieds last night and saw an ad for a
80 TR8 convertible.  Called them: now on 3rd owner for last 8 yrs, 79K miles,
asking $6K, sounded like it was in real good (not excellent)
condition, always garaged, southern Calif. car, been for sale
for about a month through a consignment classic car place,
polished mags, so/so tires, new top.  ????

I plan to look at it Saturday.  From what little I know about TR8s
the price seems kind of low?  What do you all think?  What should
I really look for as show-stoppers to keep me from buying it?

Nick