David Kuhn

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: David Kuhn
From: Yoshiaki_Ohshima@DB3.SPEECH.CS.CMU.EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 93 13:29:08 -0400
>cars.  Kuhn's car was attracting a lot of attention, because he started
>fairly far back in the field (about 8th, I think), and was working his way
>up pretty well.  I think he was up the 4th place when the accident happened

as a serious contender he placed the 6th among the 15 MGs in the qualifying
session on the previous day. he was at pghvgp last year, too, and i think
i remember #232 (but for some reason i think it was in green last year.)

i was a bit late to come out this year and missed to check out ss100 in
the morning race. it was about the accident i came around.

                                                        --aki