Vacation over

To: autox@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Vacation over
From: mjb@triumph (Mark J Bradakis)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 93 14:47:26 -0600
We are back from the VTR meet, intact and mostly happy.  It was a nice
change to watch a major repair in the parking lot, and have it NOT be one
of our cars.  Of course, if I hadn't trailered my '77 Spitfire autocrosser...

The Spit did well, coming in only a tenth and a half behind the GT6 that
Chris K. built, with Bob Bownes picking up FTD in it.  It was quite a
surprise to see so many small chassis Triumphs at the meet, given the lack
of such at previous gatherings.

I think the biggest problem we had all weekend was the keg of Fat Chance
IPA giving out only two days into the meet!

I'll be catching up with -request mail in the next day or two.

mjb.