trip to CBA in Harrisonburg, Va

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: trip to CBA in Harrisonburg, Va
From: william sadler <wsadler@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1993 16:45:30 -0500
I and my lucky wife are going to jump in the MGC this
Friday morning and drive from Bloomington, IN to
Harrisonburg, Va for the annual CBA (national MGC meet.)

It is this coming weekend.  If anyone knows of interesting
sites along the way please let me know.  Or, if you are
going to be there, be sure and look me up.

Of course, I may not actually *make* it there, but we
are going to start on Friday.

I'll let everyone know how it went when we get back.

Will