Farewell (for now).

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Farewell (for now).
From: paulg@cme.nist.gov (Paul Gilders)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 93 09:46:44 EDT
Well, this is my last day at work and the last day that I will be
receiving email at this site. Today is also the day that I take the
TR6 down to Baltimore dock to be shipped to Southampton. Last night I
hastilly managed a few jobs before leaving - replacing steering rack
mounts (great steering!!) and fixing my dash more permanantly (now I
have defrost capability), adding a voltage stablizer (no more excuses
for running out of fuel - the gauge works!!) and fitting a mirror on
the right hand side of the car. The car is at this moment having its
wheels balanced again and after yet another tune up last night, it
should be a joy to cruise up to Baltimore this afternoon (followed by
fellow TR6 owner).

Anyway, I'm taking some vacation time to tour Colorado, Wyoming, Utah
and Arizona for a couple of weeks, but will unfortunately be doing it
all in a box on wheels - never mind eh! I'll be returning home on the
7th September and should, with any luck, be back on my UK email on the
13th September (paulg@mansun.lut.ac.uk).

So, until September, I hope your points don't wear, your SU's remain
balanced and your fuel pumps keep clicking.

I also look forward to meeting the UK solers sometime soon.

Cheers,

        Paul.