DIGEST #905

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: DIGEST #905
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@mailhub.cs.itc.hp.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 93 14:50:00 +0000
In the Digest #905, Scott #1 certainly piqued my curiosity,
and it is most timely. Scott mentions high-performance
shock valves for only $21 per corner. OK, Scott, please
tell us more.

The Armstrong dampers on my B no longer dampen, but, it
seems that's all they do(is dampen-the surrounding attach-
ment points, driveway etc.)

So, Scott, I for one will call on you for an elaborate
dissertation on how one disarticulates and rebuilds
these dampers. But, please preface your text with
instructions and/or pointers as to how and where
one acquires these $21 valves.

Alan