Reminder: NE BBQ this weekend...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Reminder: NE BBQ this weekend...
From: timd@ptltd.com (Tim Dziechowski)
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 93 16:38:02 EDT
Planning to put my top up Friday nite to ensure it doesn't rain ;-)
Email me if you need directions from elsewhere.

What:   Britcar Potluck Barbeque and Wrenchout
When:   Sat. August 21, raindate Sat. Aug. 28
        Noon 'til whenever, but come earlier if you want to wrench.
Where:  "Neglected Acres" (my place) 45 min. from Boston
        109 Maple Avenue, Atkinson, NH
RSVP:   603-362-4072 or timd@ptltd.com, timd@world.std.com

Directions from Boston:

93 North to Exit 44A (495 North)
495 North 12.2 miles to Exit 51B (Route 125 North, Haverhill/Plaistow)
125 North .8 miles to fork in road at third traffic light just past
MacDonalds, take left fork onto 121 North.
121 North 3.1 miles to Atkinson town center (such as it is),
take hard right just past Variety Store and before town triangle
onto Academy Road.  Follow Academy past brick Town building on left
(little pond in front), up rise to next intersection (Maple Avenue).
Left on Maple .4 miles to 109 Maple on left.

timd@ptltd.com  (Tim Dziechowski - Phoenix Technologies - Cambridge, Mass)