Re: The Dimebank Garage goes to the VTR National (long trip report)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, cak@parc.xerox.com
Subject: Re: The Dimebank Garage goes to the VTR National (long trip report)
From: bownes@pluto.crd.ge.com (Robert M. Bownes)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 93 08:22:58 EDT

->8/9: An early start, we hit the Bay Area around noon. Since there's time,
->we sightsee in San Francisco and drive down the coast. Finally get home
->around 5:30pm, intact, dusty, tired and with everything working. What a
->concept! Now we just have to figure out if the successful trip is linked to
->me bringing my cars or mjb towing one of his...

More likely it has to do with John and I leaving our cars at home!

From  rwg1@postoffice.mail.cornell.edu Tue Sep 11 11:42:20 2001