MGB for sale, regalia

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB for sale, regalia
From: Richard H Barnett <rhbarnet@kocrsv01.delcoelect.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 93 10:54:20 EST
Hi to all. This is my first attempt at a post so if it goes
awry, I'll learn.

1. My brother wants to sell his MGB.  Its a 73 roadster, with a
cracked piston (the engine is in pieces).  He bought another car
(not an LBC, if you can believe it!) and needs to clear out one
of his four cars.  He wants $400 obo.  Paul Barnett, 317-482-3226.

2. What is with the SOL regalia?  I keep seeing references to it.

3. We (Rosemary and I) will be at the party in Grand Rapids this
weekend-Hope to meet some of you SOL'ers there.  (look for a black
MGA 1600 with a red interior)

Dick Barnett
Current E-mail : rhbarnet@koscvr01.delcoelect.com