Re: Geez, I wish my lbc were ... or: Oh my gawd, what's that

To: uunet!vaxb.acs.unt.edu!EUBANK@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: Re: Geez, I wish my lbc were ... or: Oh my gawd, what's that
From: mike@bush.melpar.esys.com (Mike Kacmarcik)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1993 10:14:25
Check with a local veterinarian, they should have some kind of neutralizer
that takes the smell right out. Our cats always enjoy our christmas tree,
every year when we bring an outside tree in to the house the cats think its
for them. Anyway we spoke to our vet and he sold us a bottle of magic spray
that takes the smell compleatly out. Its not cheap I seem to remember paying
over $20 per bottle. Anyway I hope it works for you.  buh-buy.