General update, stuff availible

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: General update, stuff availible
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1993 12:56:25 -0400
        I gave my Healey frame to Craig at the Healey Werks in Chicago.  They
are
going to repair some accident damage on the frame then sandblast and prime the
substructure.  I always get nervous when I let other people work on my car, but
I like Craig and he has a nice shop.  The Spit/GT6 is almost back together.  I
set labor day as my deadline for completion.  All I really need to do is finish
the braking system and figure out why the engine doesn't seem to be seated in
the
compartment properly.  I'd be interested to know if anybody else has had trouble
putting their GT6 engine in.  I have also been cleaning the heck out of the
garage
anticipating the The return of the Healey.  I've found a nice set of Spitfire
calipers which need a good home.  If you are interested, send me mail.

woodruff@caen.engin.umich.edu