shirts...

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: shirts...
From: Imagine your logo here. 23-Aug-1993 1144 <metzger@decwet.ENET.dec.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 93 11:45:47 PDT
While pleasead with the quality of the shirts I also did not get what I
ordered.
I ordered 1 shirt with the large logo on the front and one with the small logo
on front and large one on the back. I recieved a shirt with the small logo on
the front and one with the large logo on the back. I'll call them today and see
if we can get this straightened out....

Oh well...It's off to order another rebuild kit for the brake master cylinder
for the Midget. This time I'll try polishing the cylinder and see if it holds
pressure better.

John Metzger